1/18 Honda N III 360 (Tamiya Challenger Series 10)
In March 1967 Honda announced its first 4-wheel passenger vehicle in the Japanese 'kei' class: the N360. It was an instant hit thanks to its quirky body shape and extremely roomy cabin despite being limited in size by 'kei' regulations. The 354cc 4-stroke 2-cylinder engine had an output of 31hp which dwarfed those of its 2-stroke competitors in the era, providing the car with an impressive top speed of 115km/h. In January 1970, a minor model change updated the car to the N III 360, with the dog clutch replaced by a fully synchronized 4-speed unit, and an updated front end with new frille and hood bulge. At the rear, turn signals and reverse lamps were enlarged. These modifications ensured that the N III 360 remained one of the most complete cars in the Japanese 'kei' class, which experienced a boom at that time.
About the Model
- This is a 1/18 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 167mm, width: 75mm, height: 70mm.
- The compact form of the car is recreated in style.
- Features opening left and right doors.
- Hood can be removed after completion to allow inspiection of the 2-cylinder engine underneath.
- With realistic recreations of the interior and underside.
- Rubber tires sport authentic tread patterns.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Choose between two different ground clearance settings.
- The compact, quirky form of the car is recreated in style, with plated parts for bumpers, lights, grilles and wheels.
- Remove the hood to take a closer look at the accurate depiction of the 354cc 4-stroke engine awaiting inside.
- Both side doors are openable, to allow closer inspection of the interior, which has details such as ABC pedals and more.
- Comes with a sheet of decals which are used to depict various logos and emblems, plus race numbers and go-faster stripes.