1/12 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR (Tamiya Motor Cycle Series 109)
The Ninja ZX-RR was Kawasaki’s first MotoGP machine equipped with a 4-stroke engine, and after overcoming initial teething problems, began to show its potential. With the addition of rider Shinya Nakano in 2004, the team kept improving and became capable of challenging the top teams for race honors. Nakano rode the lime-green, 990cc-engined machine to a second place podium finish at Round 8 in the Netherlands for his best finish of the 2006 MotoGP season. About the Model - High-quality 1/12 scale assembly model kit of the 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR. Cowlings can be attached/detached using precison-made screws to showcase accurately reproduced internal details. Rear suspension feature realistic nut fastener. Wrench tool is conveniently included to aid assembly. Brilliant livery can be recreated using Tamiya paints (Light Green & Semi Gloss Black), with sponsor logos provided by beautiful Cartograf decals. Synthetic rubber racing slick tires with Bridgestone markings provide an authentic race feel. Markings for both Shinya Nakano’s No.56 and Randy de Puniet’s No.17 included.
About the Model
- Length: 170mm, Width: 61mm
- Accurately-shaped cowlings can be attached/removed using precision screws.
- 990cc engine reproduced in great detail.
- Rear suspension secured to frame using nut, and wrench tool is included.
- Synthetic rubber slick tires for added realism.
- High-quality Cartograf decals included for both the No.56 and No.17 machines.