1/24 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R Street-custom (Tamiya Sports Car Series 335)
Customizing is the Name of the Game
The hard-top version of the Skyline 2000GT-R was released in 1970 and packed a serious punch with a detuned version of the inline-6 engine seen on the Nissan R380 prototype racing car. The "hakosuka", as it is affectionately known in Japan, is still a Japanese racing legend today, thanks to an incredible 50 total wins achieved in partnership with the 1969 4-door sedan GT-R. Now, it makes an appearance as a production model of the car with parts depicting popular customizations from its day, as well as a realistic driver figure.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale. Length: 183mm, width: 73mm.
- The model recreates the Skyline 2000GT-R hard-top fitted with a host of tune-up parts typical of the era.
- Recreated tune-up parts include RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels and front spoiler.
- DOHC 6-cylinder S20 engine is depicted with strut tower brace and metal air funnels.
- Oil cooler is created using separate parts.
- Driver figure included with separate glove and helmet parts.