1/24 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) NISMO Custom (Tamiya Sports Car Series 341)
Take It Up Another Level!
This thoroughbred late 1908s monster was developed for competition racing, namely the Group A touring car races that were considered the pinnacle of their era. As such, the Skyline GT-R (R32) was fitted with a powerhouse 2,568cc inline-six DOHC, 24-valve, twin turbocharged and intercooled 280hp engine. It was loaded with cutting edge technology such as Nissan's original ATTESA E-TS variable torque-split 4-wheel drive train, and a SUPER HICAS 4-wheel steering system. For those who wanted to take its performance (and looks) to even greater heights, there was also a healthy market for customizing parts; principal among the suppliers were Nismo, Nissan's racing arm. This precision plastic model recreates a customized Skyline GT-R (R32) fitted with a bevy of after-market parts including Nismo offerings.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale. Length: 190mm, width: 75mm.
- The model recreates the Skyline GT-R (R32) with customizing parts centered around Nismo items such as 5-spoke wheels, spoiler and mud guards.
- Realistic interior features parts for Nismo 3-spoke steering wheel, plus more!
- Metal-plated parts offer a highly realistic finish for the muffler, muffler end and turbo system air inlet pipes.
- Metal transfers depict Nismo and GT-R emblems, plus mirror surfaces.
- Features solid synthetic rubber tires.