Learn to build, in-person guidance/lecture by professional/contest-winning builders!
To equip student with proper fundamental technique to build Gunpla and taking your kit to another level with paint/effect customization through panel lining, weathering and coating using simple tools/materials. At the end of the course, student will be able to fully complete 1 Bandai High Grade Gundam Kit (HG Gunpla) with proper seamline removal, panel lining and weathering effect.
- Students who had no experience in building Gunpla and want to take the journey seriously, or
- Students who had some experience in straight-building but would like to refresh their skills via professional guidance, and interested in taking a step-further on detailing/personalizing their builds
Duration of Course:
3 lessons. 1 lesson per week. 90 minutes per lesson.
Argama Hobby Store - 855 Alness Street, Unit 6, North York ON, M3J 2X3
Course Date and Time:
Under 14 Year's Old
- Saturdays (Jul 15 / Jul 22 / Jul 29) - 10am to 11:30am
Over 14 Year's Old
- Tuesdays (Jul 11 / Jul 18 / Jul 25) - 7:30pm to 9pm
- Thursdays (Jul 13 / Jul 20 / Jul 27) - 7:30pm to 9pm
Max 4 students per class. Classes will only be held when at least 3 students signed up for the same slot.
CAD$120 + tax, which includes all necessary materials for the course (and belongs to you!) such as:
- 1 pc of Bandai HG Gunpla Model Kit ($20 retail)
- 1 pack of Bandai sanding sticks (Mini)
- 1 pair of Bandai Entry Nipper
- 1 can of Mr.Hobby Matte/Flat Water-based Top Coat
For further inquiries please contact email@example.com or reach us at (416) 665-7228