1/24 Honda S2000 (Tamiya Sports Car Series 211)
Since the production of the Honda S800 ended in 1970, the FR sports car has faded away. Honda brings new life to the FR sports car with the new Honda S2000, which appeared in April, 1999. With the cars sleek profile and swept back front, the traditional roadster form has been integrated with a futuristic look. The S2000 is equipped with a 2 liter 4 cylinder DOHC VTEC engine capable of generating 250 horsepower. This 2000cc 21st century sports car celebrates Honda's 50th anniversary and ranks as an automotive masterpiece.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale static display model based on the 1999 Honda S2000.
- Elongated body with aerodynamic nose captures the aggressive form in high detail.
- Open and closed soft top options.
- Realistic decals and metallic stickers complement the car for a stylish finish.
- Interior includes bucket seats, F-1 style instrument panel and aluminum pad sports pedal, all faithfully reproduced.
- High performance feel captured in engine and transmission, which is viewable from the underside. Double wishbone suspension and dual exhaust are also replicated in high detail.
- Glue and paint sold separately.