1/24 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento '10 (Aoshima The Super Car Series 14)
Write a review
| Ask a question
Original price $75.99 CAD - Original price $75.99 CAD
Original price $75.99 CAD
$75.99 CAD - $75.99 CAD
Current price $75.99 CAD
Based on the Gallardo, the Sesto Elemento was developed as a dedicated circuit car and was unveiled as a concept model at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. Sesto Elemento is the Italian word for "sixth element," which means carbon. The body is made of carbon, the powertrain is a V10 engine with a maximum output of 570ps and full-time 4WD, yet the car weighs only 999kg, has a top speed of well over 300 km/h, and a 0-100km/h time of 2.5 seconds.
- Replicated the engine in detail
- The front and rear cowls can be removed after assembly
- Wheels, steering wheel, brake calipers and other parts can be selected between production type and prototype
- Two types of tail lights are included: clear and clear red
- Window masking seal included
For further detail up Aoshima also produced the Common Detail-up parts.