1/24 Lotus Europa Special (Tamiya Sports Car Series 358)
A Midship Wonder
The Lotus Europa debuted in 1966, showcasing what was then a revolutionary midship layout, with a lightweight FRP body, making a global splash. In 1972 perhaps the finest model in the series was released, with a 126hp 1.6-liter inline-4 engine, optional 5-speed transmission and aluminum wheels. The body was finished in the colors of a famous Lotus racing car livery, fittingly for a car which bears testament to Lotus founder Colin Chapman's dedication to innovation.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 168mm, width: 73mm, height: 47mm.
- The car's low profile and angular design is captured in style.
- Metal air funnel parts add even more detail to the scale depiction of the inline-four engine.
- Features realistic depictions of the Y-shaped backbone frame and front/rear suspension setups.
- An authentic interior is accented with parts recreating seatbelts.
- Included in the kit are parts for RS Watanabe eight-spoke wheels, and rear wing.
- Metal transfers depict logo, badge and mirror surfaces.
- Metal-plated parts are also included.