1/24 Toyota 86 (Tamiya Sports Car Series 323)
Bringing Back the Sport
Released in April 2012, the Toyota 86 is a lightweight, front-engine rear-wheel drive sports car that was co-developed by Toyota and Subaru. It is powered by a boxer 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine featuring Toyota's D-4S direct injection technology. From its ground-hugging form to its interior styling, everything about this car has been newly designed in the pursuit of providing a fun driving experience.
About the Model
- Length: 177mm, Width: 84mm
- Dynamic body lines of the FR sports car are accurately reproduced.
- Hood may be posed open to showcase the detailed engine compartment with boxer engine.
- Front wheels are linked with steering wheel.
- Manufacturer emblems and mirror surfaces depicted with metal transfers.
- Underbody features suspension and drivetrain details.
- Metal-plated headlight and taillight fixtures add an eye-catching touch.
- Parts for rear spoiler equipped on the GT Limited trim level included.
- Pop open the hood with the included support to view the engine compartment.
- Separate parts for the special emblems on the side panels.
- Suspension, exhaust system, and drivetrain look just like the actual car.
- Sporty interior comes with parts to depict a car with manual transmission.
- In addition to water decals, window masks and metal transfers are also included.